SHADOW ROYALE DEBUTS ON OLYMPUS AFTER DARK
Shadow Royale returns this season. Take a trip in this terrifying twist of Trios, where any killed Legend respawns in SHADOW FORM. Shadows can run on walls, double jump, revive allies, and deliver extra melee damage. Other Shadows fall with one punch, and their living teammates aren’t far behind. Shadows, both friends and foes, endlessly spawn until their entire squad is eliminated.
This time around, Revenant haunts a new realm for your nightmares. A blood moon hangs over the city in the sky. Walk through the dark streets, Fight in the FRIGHT NIGHT arena, and banish legends to the shadow realm in OLYMPUS AFTER DARK.
LIMITED-TIME MODES SCHEDULE
- October 4th to October 11th
- Shadow Royale on Olympus After Dark map
- October 11th to October 18th
- Gun Run on Estates After Dark, Skulltown, and Fragment East
- October 18th to October 25th
- Control on Lava Siphon, Barometer, and Labs After Dark
- October 25th to November 1st
- Shadow Royale on Olympus After Dark
CONTROL MODE UPDATES
- NEW Timed Event: MRB Timed Event ( Get the MRB and deploy it to create a temporary spawn point for your team).
- Updated Timed Event order to have the Bonus Capture event be the 3rd event to trigger, it now also rewards twice as much score as before ( old: 100 score, new: 200 score).
- Can now Ping Zones from the Spawn Screen.
- For Controller Players; automatically place the cursor on the best spawn point when they get put into the Spawn Screen.
- Players automatically pick up ordnance if they walk near it.
- Players can now emote on the Intro Podium screen.
- The Hammond Labs map now takes place on Olympus After Dark.
- Updates to Weapon Loadouts ( loadout compositions).
- Updates to weapons in Weapon Loadouts to have the same attachments available to them at the same tiers as BR ( except for scopes).
- In the spirit of Olympus After Dark; weapons that support Threat Scopes/Sights have them as an option in the optic selection menu in the Loadout Selection Menu.
- Disabled pings for healing items.
- Updates to spawn logic that should fix some rare spawn issues ( like being taken to the Spawn Screen with no points to select).
- Spawn system tuning to further try to prevent issues where players spawn in sight of enemies or, too close to enemies.
FIGHT OR FRIGHT SALE
And lastly during the last two weeks of the sales will see other returning skins as well! We hope you enjoy our month of celebration when the Fight or Fright Event launches on October 4th.